Tuesday March 5, 2013
Hola everyone outside of the MTC,
This week has been flying by, and I was able to have some awesome experiences. The first time since being here, my companion and I were able to commit our investigator to baptism in Spanish! Sooo good!! Our other investigator knows that it's all true, but she just wants to make the decision in her own time without being rushed. So we've just been continuing to teach her.
Got my flight plans, I'll be calling home next Tuesday March 12, please answer the phone because it takes a third of my minutes just to place the call.
We are going to Everett with a group of like 30 Elders, pretty sure at least 26 of them are speaking Spanish. That's all really cool stuff.
Sad to see all the missionaries leave this morning from our zone, There was a district of 12 elders all leaving this morning, They were the bomb, wish them all the best of luck.
My companion and I are officially the zone leaders, and tomorrow we get to host again!
I loved getting the ties, they're super awesome. I love wearing those classy ones. Love em, Thanks Mom.
So pumped for Carlin today, I know his gonna be great! Super stoked for Jessica and her new call, that's super awesome.
We got to listen to Elder Ballard in the flesh! so, so awesome, Sunday we got to listen to the Provo temple president, he was awesome! and then after listened to a talk for Elder Bednar to the MTC at Christmas. So Powerful!! I was physically exhausted afterward. I'm sending you a copy of my notes, study 'em up.
Sorry I'm out of time here on the computer. Talk to you next week.
Love Elder Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment